Terms & Conditions – China Local Tours
Safety & Flexibility
Safety is our first priority in any trip, thus any trips operated by China Local Tours is carefully covered with the best-arranged accommodation and transportation. All of our tours are well-designed and prepared to minimize risk or unexpected things during the trip. As one of the best professional travel operator in China, we confidently ensure the safety of any individual and tour groups.
Flexible alteration of itineraries: You can refer our tour itinerary suggestions, if they do not fit your taste, you can change some details in the tour or create a complete new tailor-tour by customizing base on your desires. Remember that alterations after payment of the deposit will involve in a sum of the fee which depends on third parties such as cruise operators, airlines, and hotels.
China Local Tour’s packages do not include Tourist Accident or Casualty Insurance in any destinations, and all insurance is not part of our package or customize or excursion. We highly recommend that tourists purchase full coverage travel insurance from their country of origin.
With China Local Tours, none of the charges is levied for toddlers. Children aged from 2 to 12 years are generally granted a reduction of 50% of the tour price, provided that they are accompanied by at least one full-paying adult and stay in the same room.
Accommodations (includes hotel or vessel) and pre-arranged sightseeing are subject to change at any time due to unforeseen circumstances or circumstances beyond China Local Tour’s control. Every effort will be made to operate tours as planned.
China Local Tours offers 24/7 service with professional travel consultants being available.
You can contact China Local Tours via the web form https://www.chinalocaltours.com/, email, chat-line, or phone. If you fail to receive any response from China Local Tours in regard of your tour status within 48 hours from the time you submitted the request for booking, modifying, or canceling a tour, please contact China Local Tours customer service center at [email protected] or phone at +84 398 987 489 immediately to ensure that we are able to deal with your inquiry under the terms of our Term & Conditions.
Complains and Claims
Shall you feel unsatisfied with any service of China Local Tours, please notify your local tour guide or your travel advisor to avoid the potential for similar problems happening again during your tour.
In the event of a complaint or claim for compensation, you must inform us by email, or facsimile in writing within 15 days from the end of your tour. Relevant receipts and substantiating evidence must be attached to the letter of claim. China Local Tours will not be liable for any claims made later than 15 days after the completion of your tour.
Visas and Passports
Travelers are responsible for obtaining a Chinese tourist visa and other required entry documents for travel to China. China Local Tours will provide visa application information to assist the travelers to obtain a Chinese tourist visa. Travelers should meet all health and physical condition requirements and provide any documents required by China government’s laws, regulations, orders, and rules.
Travelers traveling internationally are required to have a passport with at least one blank visa page and valid for at least six months beyond the conclusion of a trip to China.
Upon request, China Local Tours can send a traveler an official invitation letter Free of Charge to assist you to get a Chinese tourist visa. The invitation letter will only be available after China Local Tours receive the reservation deposit.
Clients should take into account all travel risks and familiarize themselves with health requirements applicable to the areas they intend to visit. The clients are responsible for checking the safety and security conditions, vaccination, and other health requirements of governments in which destinations visited.
China Local Tours accepts no responsibility or liability whatever for the failure of clients to obtain appropriate documentation.
Liability & Responsibility
• China Local Tours provides local tour information for China tour bookings. China Local Tours publishes travel information and services gathered from the selected quality hotels, transportations, and tour companies & operators. China Local Tours will not be responsible for errors or inaccuracies in the information provided by third-party providers.
• China Local Tours shall not be responsible for any wrongful or negligent, fraudulent, omissions, changes of itinerary, cancellation or the failure of any equipment operated by those suppliers or any other party bit directly owned or controlled by China Local Tours.
• China Local Tours shall not be liable for any loss, injury, or damage to person or property, alteration of itineraries or cancellation in part or in full, caused by climatic conditions, sea fire, breakdown of machinery or equipment, acts of government or other authorities, wars whether or not declared, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, epidemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations, terrorist activities, or any other actions, omissions or conditions beyond China Local Tours control. Neither China Local Tours nor any of its affiliates or subsidiaries shall be or become liable or responsible for any additional expenses of liability sustained or incurred by the tour member as a result of any of the aforementioned causes.
• China Local Tours is not responsible for a client’s failure to comply with customs regulations.
• China Local Tours is not responsible for the theft or loss of any customer’s valuables or items of personal property due to the negligence of the customer.
• China Local Tours reserves the right to substitute hotels, flights, or cruise ships, to alter itineraries, or to cancel the tour prior to departure. If China Local Tours has canceled any tour prior to the commencement of the tour, China Local Tours is liable for a full refund of the money received from the client.
• Many of China Local Tours packages include activities which require care and attention such as kayaking, climbing, exploring pristine nature and the unexpected weather conditions,… You will receive help and advice from our representatives but all activities are undertaken at your own risk. China Local Tours and their teams and agents cannot be responsible for any action or event that occurs after it said employees and agents have exercised their duty and taken the necessary care.
• China Local Tours reserves the right to modify or rescind the terms and conditions in whole, or in part at any time with or without notice.
Cancellation & Refunds
We would deeply regret your decision to cancel your trip to China; however, we realize that there are many valid reasons that this can happen.
In the event of cancellation, we will refund any payment made to China Local Tours (less any cancellation fee that is applicable) within 14 days of our receipt of your written cancellation request.
The cancellation fee will be calculated as follows:
- More than 40 days prior to trip departure: 10% of the deposit paid is non-refundable. This will be saved for your next trip with us. The rest of the deposit paid will be refunded (bank fee levied by your end)
- 40 – 30 days prior to trip departure: 35% charged of the deposit paid
- 29 – 15 days: 50% charged of the deposit paid
- 14 – 10 day: 75% charged of the total amount
- Less than 10 days or No show: 100% charged of the total amount
After the trip has commenced, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services due to your willingness, early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
Modification or Discontinuance of Service
China Local Tours reserves the right to modify or discontinue service to clients who behave illegally or objectionably toward its employees and agents. Offensive behavior includes behavior which is obscene, racially offensive or of a sexual nature.